Chapter Three: Pike & Muskie Fly Fishing
Pike and muskies are the sharks of freshwater and are some of the biggest and most exciting fish to chase with a fly rod. Many times they are difficult to catch on a fly rod, so learn when, where and how to fly fish for Pike and Muskie with big rods and giant flies.
In this chapter you will also learn how to attach wire to your leader to avoid getting cut off, and will also learn some tips on casting the large flies required when fly fishing for these voracious predators.
Equipment For This Chapter
- Encounter 908 Rod and Reel Outfit
- Helios 2 9-10 Rod and Reel Outfit
- Dri Release Casting T
- Predator Leaders
Flies For Pike
Pike Fly Fishing Podcasts
- Seven Tips for Still Water Fly Fishing
- Fly Fishing for Pike Part 1 & 2
- The Fishing Warm Water and Hiding New Gear from Your Spouse Episode